Zorin Forum

A friendly chat among peers

@AdarshMeher @100WCharge In my opinion it is better to delete all out of topic posts so that @AdarshMeher topic remains clean for his problem solutions.

3 Likes

No don't do it, nothing bad with it here

2 Likes

I know everything is fine. No one will report for just a joke. I was just joking :rofl::rofl:. Everyone loves 100wcharge and no one will report him. I am sorry 100Wcharge. Don't take it seriously it's just a joke.
And you know that all Indians are brothers and sisters and any Indian can reconcile another Indian brother easily.

3 Likes

Country reveals - Hello brothers. I am also an indian :man_with_turban: :india:
If you all are Indians then maybe you all also know the Hindi language.

Good night to my all Indian brothers.

4 Likes

You were right. There are a lot of Indian users in this form.

2 Likes

Very good Night to all and I wish you all a very sweet dream.

2 Likes

You too. Good Night Dosto :hugs: (Friends)

1 Like

I must agree.

I don't want to spoil your fun, but please note this is the support forum "General Help" section. The one line posts above means that people aiming to help users with problems have to read through all that chit-chat. That is not productive and likely to put them off trying to help.

4 Likes

@FrenchPress could you please split our conversation to another new topic :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes, the topic should be clean so that if any other user also faced this problem then he/she can find his/her solution here.
I am the creator of this topic but Zorin forms have not given me the power to split this topic. @Aravisian can you split this topic, please?

Thank you @Aravisian for splitting our topic.

1 Like

I have installed Kde neon and when I booted this screen is coming.

Gun grub version 2.04

What to do now???

2 Likes

Ok so go to bios and send me the picture of it

1 Like

I have solved the problem but I am now facing a new problem. I want to use the panon on my desktop. It was working fine in Kde plasma-desktop but now it is not loading. And I was using a small wifi adaptor and now that wifi adaptor is also not working. Can you help me with the above 2 problems?

1 Like

what is panon???

1 Like

Okay :pensive:. That's very common you should know that.
See the below video to know more about it.

1 Like

I didn't know that. Can you send the screenshot of your KDE Desktop? So that I can fix your WiFi adapter issue

1 Like

Thank you. I have solved that.

1 Like

I installed KDE a few days ago, so didn't know Panon.

1 Like

WiFi adaptor or the Panon issue

1 Like