Anti-cheat and free games

Propably this is webside when you can check what games working without anti-cheat blocked.
https://areweanticheatyet.com/

2 Likes

I used to use trainers in the past but seems lately a lot of the sites that hosted them are gone or not being updated ..... but as I don't play those games online I don't feel it hurts anyone .....

Don't have that problem with the current games I playing on Steam as I don't need any trainers to play them ....

Thanks for the link .... I saved it to my browser ....

Well. I trying to finding usefull things with Linux. In my language sometimes found and propably sharing here. I don't have ideas what could be helpfull or just creating topic with some subject. Maybe on this forum can little administration. Everything with games to games. Maybe sort topic with a year example 2021,2022. Why? Because older solutions are changed or just for better research here on forum to finding solutions or interesting article.

Here you can used translator but it is huge list many a free games on epic,Steam,big etc.

Great site .... thanks

Steam many a games free this month.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.