Anyone using Qbitorrent?

As stated by someone ele in this thread it is a matter of preference. Still prefer Deluge but I don't have the need for torrents these days but appreciate that those on limited bandwidth need such a client.

1 Like

Even though I have qBitorrent downloaded thanks to Jonerich I still would like to try Deluge but can't connect to the website Torrentz to download torrents for Deluge (it doesn't appear that Deluge has it's own search engines) .... I contacted Torrentz by email but the link they sent me is the same as I'm using ..... offering a VPN (NordVPN) which I am already using ..... but I can't find anywhere on the site to download Torrentz ....

Install via Terminal add the Deluge PPA

Thanks .... I have Deluge installed by default on Zorin but can't find any means to search for torrents to download like in qBitorrent (there is a button at the top that says search) ...... I could not find such a feature on Deluge thus the suggestion of Torrentz (search) given by the person in the YouTube video I downloaded to the board above ....

But I am going to try the terminal commands for the Deluge PPA version from Ubuntu to see if that makes a difference .... thanks

OK deleted Deluge and installed by using the Deluge PPE .... all went well but still can't find the torrent search feature ..... I guess I'll just have to type in a search myself .... but right now I can't think of anything I need to search for .... :thinking: .... :rofl:

Well I finally figured out how to search for torrents using Torrentz and also use Deluge .... but qBitorrent is much quicker and IMHO much easier .....

Thanks to all those that offered help and suggestions ..... :+1: :beers:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.