Are you my neighbor?

Okey just a sec let me run a quick ip address command in terminal :rofl:

@thirteenth_13 How is covid-19 there? Hope it's not bad.

1 Like

sorry im late,not stable, sometimes up sometimes down,but around me is safe

1 Like

I thought you slept.

1 Like

no xD, I massaged my father.

1 Like

did you play some game?

1 Like

No. i stopped gaming like last May or something. But not fully I have played games after that like when I got a 10 day holiday I played forza horizon 4 in my brother's laptop. Decided to stop gaming as my mother asked me to focus more on studies. But even when I was playing games I was one of the best in my class.

1 Like

Do you play games?

1 Like

I will play games but only after I finish school. Just a few more years to go.

1 Like

thats very good bro,i same with u i started to stop playing when my age is 16 but not fully stop too,i played ghost recond wildland and shadow of the tomb rider right now,and same as u even i play game i was top 3 in the class.

1 Like

u work after that xD

1 Like

Hope I'll do good. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

say i will dont say i hope :smiley:

2 Likes

That has a lot more meaning and things to think about. You never know what will happen in the future. We cannot predict it. Atleast the most of us can't. I said I want to finish my school but there are many things that can wrong. Maybe I would not get a chance to complete school. Neither can we change the past nor look into the future. The only thing that we can do is to live the life they way we want in the present. That is why I believe that present is a present :gift:

2 Likes

I pray that this should never happen.

1 Like

Because we cannot read the future, we must try our best and believe in the process, "effort will not betray the results,your effort, your outcome,hard work pays off"

1 Like

One wise old man who is also an ex-president of India said "You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future." It is what we do in present that decides the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yeah that right bro.If you want to change your future, change your habits.

1 Like

I'm going to sleep it's 11 o'clock here. Bye

1 Like

And don't be pessimistic. You won't go forward when you have doubts.

1 Like