As Gnome is working towards desktop convergeance, will it mean we will get zorin mobile eventually?

Holy shizzle! They've just announced the pinephone pro! This is a good oppertunity for zorin arm / zorin mobile!

1 Like

I would love to try one of those out...

1 Like

Fo shizzle lizzle! Aravisian is gonna buy a new phone, he gonna test it out, and tell us what its like. And if it fails his test, its getting scrapped to the back of a pickup truck to be used for a rear view camera. If it passed the test, it will have Zorin OS on it, and it will be pushed to the max for science!

Probably not. I cannot throw $400 Plus at a test phone.:expressionless:

Neither could I! I paid like 120 dollars for my current phone, and when I was looked at current prices for a new phone, I was like, nope tech shortage aint gonna make me pay 200 dollars or more for a phone, they can keep it!

My phone still works, its just that sometimes it gets slow, and has to think about it. And the screen is scratched. So just waiting for this dang tech shortage to be over and get the prices dropped down to more reasonable amounts.

IDK, it's a pretty cheap device and it's pretty fun to try the different kinds of software and follow as the ecosystem grows. The state of mobile linux is at it's most interesting as it's in th state where cool things happens but we don't know what direction things might go.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.