Automatic updates are disabled because the Internet is limited

I sometimes use the mobile Internet via Wi-Fi on my system unit to update and download programs faster. My Internet over LAN is not very fast. There are no special problems with switching. But constantly in the "Application Center" there is a warning that automatic updates are disabled because the limited Internet is used.
How do I disable this restriction? I have unlimited mobile Internet and I'm not worried about the amount of traffic)))
Below are two screenshots explaining the essence of the issue.

Π― ΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Π½Π° своём систСмном Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠ΅ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΡŽ ΠΌΠΎΠ±ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π½Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Wi-Fi для Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ быстрого обновлСния ΠΈ скачивания ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌ. Π£ мСня ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π½Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎ LAN Π½Π΅ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ быстрый. ΠžΡΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π΅Ρ‚ с ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ. Но постоянно Π² "Π¦Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ" висит ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΡƒΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ автоматичСскиС обновлСния ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½Ρ‹ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ΡΡ Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π½Π΅Ρ‚.
Как ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ это ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅? Π£ мСня ΠΌΠΎΠ±ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π½Π΅Ρ‚ Π±Π΅Π·Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈ я Π½Π΅ бСспокоюсь Π·Π° количСство Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΊΠ° )))
НиТС Π΄Π²Π° ΡΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚Π°, ΠΏΠΎΡΡΠ½ΡΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠ΅ ΡΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ вопроса.

Screenshot from 2021-11-27 21-27-05
Screenshot from 2021-11-27 21-24-57

Try these settings

2 Likes

it didn't help.

The updates themselves I have shows, and are updated. I need there to be no limit with limited Internet over Wi-Fi.

I also uses my phone wifi but I have have never faced such type of errors.

try to update them once again

If you use the data line of the mobile, you need to unplug RJ45 (i.e., LAN cable) when you attempting to use WiFi.

I found this out the other day when our Internet provider was down for 3 days. (Luckily our mobile phone was not with the same company.)

In this case, I have Wi-Fi from a mobile phone.

I will explain the question a little. I have no such problems from LAN, there is no such problem from Wi-Fi from the router either. The problem with automatic updating when connected via Wi-Fi from a mobile phone: the "Application Center" is afraid that I will use up a lot of traffic and does not want to update automatically. How do I disable this restriction?

НСмного поясню вопрос. Π£ мСня ΠΎΡ‚ LAN Π½Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌ, ΠΎΡ‚ Wi-Fi ΠΎΡ‚ Ρ€ΠΎΡƒΡ‚Π΅Ρ€Π° Ρ‚ΠΎΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΠ° с автоматичСским ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ Wi-Fi ΠΎΡ‚ мобильно Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π°: "Π¦Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ" боится Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ я ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΊΠ° ΠΈΠ·Ρ€Π°ΡΡ…ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΡŽ ΠΈ Π½Π΅ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Ρ‚ автоматичСски ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ. Как ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ это ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅?

I fully understand your question.
I am asking whether you disconnect your LAN cable when you try WiFi connection.

If you tried it and if you still have this connection problem, we can invoke our master volunteer.

Sure. If I don't disconnect the cable from the LAN, the Wi-Fi internet won't work. It will continue to work over LAN, since LAN has a higher priority than Wi-Fi.

1 Like

OK, I will page
@Aravisian

There is a Bug in Gnome-Control-Center that can cause this to be a persistent issue.

Can you run in terminal:

nmcli connection

This will list the UUID of your connection. Highlight and copy the long UUID
Now run:

nmcli -f connection.metered connection show INSERT-YOUR-UUID-HERE

Relay the result of connection.metered:

2 Likes

connection.metered: нСизвСстно

You might try setting the metered value to no

nmcli connection modify INSERT-YOUR-UUID-HERE connection.metered no

3 Likes

Thanks. It turned out after restarting the computer.
Great forum, great people, great Zorin OS 16 Pro!!!

It remains for me to solve the question "Aggregation of channels: the local network to go through LAN, and the Internet via Wi-Fi. And it was possible to turn it off and on by a simple method."
But I'll try to figure it out myself )))

Бпасибо. ΠŸΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ послС ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΡŒΡŽΡ‚Π΅Ρ€Π°.
ΠžΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌ, ΠΎΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹Π΅ люди, ΠΎΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Zorin OS 16 Pro!!!

ΠžΡΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΎΡΡŒ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ вопрос "АгрСгация ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ²: локальная ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ шла Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· LAN, Π° ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π½Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Wi-Fi. И ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ простым ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠΌ это ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ."
Но это я ΠΏΠΎΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±ΡƒΡŽ сам Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ )))

1 Like

If you find a solution, do come back here and give us a Tutorial :slight_smile:

1 Like

beep beep... Π― Ρ€ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΡ‚

changed the category from Chat to General help
selected Aravisian's answer as a solution

mission completed

beep beep......

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.