Bar at the bottom

but i installed core heh

:smiley:
If it is a mistake, I would call it a Win. heh heh.

I only use Zorin Lite. But that is a preference. You can re-download Zorin Core and install it if you like.

heh :upside_down_face:

In Core, You should be able to change Panel position from Top to Bottom easy via Settings>Zorin Appearance:

1 Like

Thanks for teaching me that. I had no idea!

EDIT: That is in Zorin Appearance app, not Gnome Tweaks, right?

1 Like

i dont have this option

That form of Zorin Appearance application is used in Zorin Core.
The form in Zorin Lite is structured more like XFCE Settings.

sooo i installed zorin os core and i once restarted and i have lite?

I think the most likely explanation is a misunderstanding on which version was initially downloaded. It is not possible to install Core and restart and unexpectedly switch to Lite.

I always type themes in the app menu and in the case of gnome I get zorin appearance as suggestion and in case of xfce something else. but I just type theme. and yes, it isn’t gnome tweaks

Zorin>Settings>Zorin Appearance.
No, not Gnome tweaks.
I guess Lite may be different, but am confused now whether @JustFOx actually has Core or Lite.

Your screenshot above shows Gnome Shell and therefor is Zorin Core.
However, your screenshots above Clearly show XFCE desktop installed- So, either you installed XFCE4 desktop onto Zorin Core, or you installed Zorin Core, now.

In the meantime- All of your questions have been 100% answered and Covered in the case of Zorin Lite.
For Zorin Core, you may need to check the First Tab (Pulpit) called Layout. There, you can see the different Layouts offered. That will affect where your Panel is placed. Which Layout you choose will change whether you have the setting in Panel for Top or Bottom.
The different layouts have a Pictograph showing a preview of the Panel, window and activities overview layout.
Can you try the layouts on the first tab, and see what that does with your panel?

1 Like

its can be first option but idk how i installed xfce on zorin core

Installing XFCE on Zorin Core is as simple, in most cases as

sudo apt install xfce4

I can see how one short command can be entered by accident. Or by following a tutorial or a guide that assumed the readers desires.
But as I said above, it may still be a win as it would allow you the option of exploring both desktop environments by choosing Which One to Log In to and exploring each and deciding what you like about each and dislike about each and maybe choose one as your Preferred Desktop.

Is that highlighted one your selected layout? That definitely shows panel to the Bottom.
You can see the three pictographs below those three in your screenshot offer the panel at the top.

highlighted one its mine selected layout