Big THANKS to ALL ZORIN 15 lite developers

ZORIN 15 lite is the greatest LINUX distribution I have seen so far…works fine on most 32bits PC, even old ones have a new life with it…I just LOVE IT…so easy from A to Z… A VERY GOOD LINUX OS, please dont do updates that would ruin all the hard work done for this JEWEL…This is PERFECT as it IS…runs on most pC, even on an old DELL 1010 mini PC…SO GRATEFULL for ur work guys n girls there…ZORIN 15 lite is the BEST of the BEST linux OS to me…far before UBUNTU…

4 Likes

I could not agree more. The simplicity of XFCE makes it the perfect desktop environment for new and experienced users who just want to use their computer as a tool to get things done. Zorin Lite takes XFCE to the next level by making “getting things done” both beautiful and enjoyable.

I join in the sentiment. I have been using Zorin Lite for a few days and so far I love it.

Yeap guys…ZORIN and DEBIAN FACILE LINUX BUSTER 10 are my favorite ones, so easy to operate, that we dont even think we are on linux anymore…WISHING LINUX ZORIN DEVELOPPERS tackle the PROBLEM of making ZORIN a by default able to CREATE MUSICS out of the BOX, then this would be like being on window…sure they can CONTACT Herman SEIB and his wonderfull VSTHOST that can play any kind of VSTI and VST… https://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm this would be a great, GREAT plusss in ZORIN…there are THOUSANDS of FREE VSTI n VST FX functionning with it in window that could help us create some musics the easiest way…on ZORIN too, if the DEVELOPPERS MANAGE TO SET IT BY DEFAULT in ZORIN…I tried it with WINDOW APP SUPPORT, the portable version of vsthost open in ZORIN, but no sound coming out of it when all set up…IT NEEDS some DEVELOPPERS job to have it functionnal out of the box in ZORIN…Hoping they will see this…