[HOW TO] Fix BusyBox - Initramfs error

I got another problem :grimacing:
sorry to bother you as you are the only person I know who knows a lot about Linux.

Actually, I shutdown the pc. I turned it on 3 hours later but unfortunately, Zorin Os did not start and I got several lines of codes on a cmd like platform. I tried to run the Zorin os recovery but it didn't work too. Enclosed, kindly find the lines that I faced when trying to enter Zorin.

I moved your post to the new thread.
It is always a good practice to start a new thread for a different issue to keep the thread neat and tidy.

You could follow the tutorial here:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Considering the popularity of the link in the thread, I moved it to the Tutorial category to avoid 3 month expiry rule.

I have also experienced it, but I don't know why. My SSD is in perfect condition as 100% health like HD Sentinel tells me.

If you are having an issue with busybox, you may want to start a thread in the general help category. This may allow us to find a resolution and help other members with the same issue.

I have solved it but it happens means another drawback for general people using Linux

Not that the BSOD is an attractive alternative...

Please do not ignore the problem. We are here to improve it aren't we?

Yes, but this is not the place. Please open a new thread, detail your experience as well as what you did to resolve it as your posts are vague and we have no ability to know your thoughts.

Detailing your experience and computer specs will allow us and the developers to look further into what possible causes may result in this issue.

You state that you had an issue and therefor, because you had an issue this assumes that users will be experiencing a drawback on using GnuLinux.
In reality, all users using any computer system at all will experience issues. This does not assume that the problem is being ignored. It means that reality is not being ignored.
System issues are a part of computing which is why HelpDesks such as this one exist. We do not ignore the problems, we provide a place to seek help.
Nor do we assume that any and every problem is the death of Linux.

In addition to that, if problems were the death of any OS, Windows, etc, it would have been buried a long time ago... perhaps replaced with TOS and GEM?

1 Like