Can you share a story that happened to you in this forum?

Whether good or bad, joyful or sad, doesn't matter!

I agree whole hardly ..... for me it is now just the opposite .... as I dual boot with Win 10 Pro when I need to go back to Win I'm as lost as a goose in a snow storm ..... even the simplest things I have to stop and think about what I'm doing or how to do them .....

The main reason I still keep it on this machine is for the internet so when I screw up Zorin I can come to the board for help ...... I very rarely go back now as my avif files and printer problems have been solved now ......

3 Likes

I often look back to posts that I've made only to realize that I made horrible mistakes :sweat_smile: . I try to point them out and fix them for anyone wandering the forum in search of answers... sometimes it's just best to sit quietly in the back and try to learn something I guess.

3 Likes

Your doing fine helping us out with our problems ...... please don't sit back as you have helped me numerous times .....

2 Likes

I dunno what to tell. One moment I was minding my own business, then BAM! I was in the staff :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It's called Shanghaied ...... Shanghaied Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

The meaning of SHANGHAI is to put aboard a ship by force often with the help of liquor or a drug.

As this was done mostly during the wooden ship sailing period I'm sure they did it to VIKINGS also ..... looks like it can be done on the Zorin Forum also ..... :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Truthfully, I volunteered, back when @Aravisian hold the fort more or less alone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean it in a good way, too. It's sort of what "forced" me to keep visiting to try and help other people so that I could learn more about Linux. Initially I only did it so that I could help a friend who I convinced to try it, and it has paid off big time since then. it's nice to look back and realize how much I've learned just be trying to help out here and there.

2 Likes