Can't boot Zorin 15.3 from usb

Im afraid that my mobo has not integrated graphics
Edit: tried “safe graphics” option with no luck. I typed that sudo line but says sh: sudo: not found

I just looked up your MB Specs. It appears to be the case... This would explain your trouble, I think.
Nomodeset will not work and Safe Graphics will not work- since no integrated graphics to fall back to.
Nvidia and Linux have a very long history of Nvidia seeming almost to deliberately sabotage Linux. I do not know much of the how or why- only that Nvidia is Notoriously troublesome.

Yes, was worth a shot- that really is an operation for a system already installed.

We gave it our all- but although not Verifiably Confirmed; I think we have narrowed it down to the Graphics card and no Integrated Graphics to operate it until the system is installed and can get the Proper Drivers to deal with Nvidia. This would explain why all fixes failed, since none deal with this issue and those that do, would need integrated GPU.
You may be left with having to get a different graphics card in order to use any Linux Distro- as you tried pretty much every other fix and other distros with the same results.

1 Like

Well, thats a shame. All my illusion to try a windows visually look alike linux distro went deep down.
I’ll try with a radeon card when i can, meanwhile i’ll have to wait

It really is. For what we both invested into trying- I was really hoping for a Last Minute Win.
By all means, please update when trying different graphics becomes feasible. My curiosity will gnaw at me.
As far as Windows look-alike goes… Chuckle… We can mod it out to look exactly like Windows -on the surface. Beneath that surface though, is a learning curve. It is not difficult, just new and unfamiliar. When ready, feel free to stop by to explore those options, too.

And for what it is worth- Very sorry that I failed to help you here.

You did more than i could ask for, and thats pretty enough for me

So back to basics.

Can you try the USB drive in a different PC/Laptop? See whether the issue follows you to a different PC/Laptop?

Can you describe or better still screenshot how you create the USB drive with Zorin OS on it.

What instructions have you used to create the USB and use it on your system? I had issues with secure boot, legacy mode etc. when trying to dual boot Windows and Linux in the past.