Change in Icon Design After Recent Update?

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing great. I wanted to talk about something I noticed after the usual update/upgrade. It looks like most of the icons since a couple days ago have a different style now, as in this screenshot. The new style isn't bad, but I personally want to have the previous one back.

So did anyone else notice their icons changing after the recent update, or is it just me?

If the answer is yes, could you help me figure out how to get back to the previous icon design? I really preferred it.

Thank you in advance!

These icons may be placeholders. You may want to check your currently set icon pack.

Those actually look like high-contrast icons. Go to Zorin Appearance -> Theme, and click on "Reset to defaults" and see if that helps.

4 Likes

I don't understand how the icon pack would change for them other than manually.

1 Like

This is it. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Make sure you mark that post as the solution by clicking the tick so that others know. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah I don't know either but it seemed like the only option to manually change them back :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.