Compatibility with linux?

Do you have idea for some test. This is new graphic card. On W7 working correctly. This cannot be hardware problem.
Testing Nvidia GT 1030 gaming on Linux - YouTube here on this movie reading comments.
Here working without problems Ubuntu.
Nvidia GT1030 - Easy Upgrade - and Cheap - Linux Mint Forums
Here also reading this card is ok for Linux.
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/9y56vw/gt_1030_for_light_linuxproton_gaming/

Mine is GDDR5 but I don't think is fanless from memory. This is what I have:

Just looked inside and both cards are as the above image. Could only get second card recognised in Feren, Windows and Zorin (before I removed something in Zorin 16 Core which also decided to take out arandr in terms of second screen on initial card.

You have low profile LP.
My also is good for SFF.

Here is more info.

Conclusion the drivers was diffrent installed from original. 510 when you seeing up. Wrong drivers could gived some problems.

Sorry, my bad, xrandr not arandr. There is a GUI front end for xrandr which is ARandR. I copied the script from my FerenOS into Devuan but it made not difference.

We will seeing how long it will be working.
2 Days ago i installed fresh Zorin xfce and discovered interesting installation tips on Zorin. If you go directly with installation not trying and doing on gparted but going directly from first screen installation. You can choose later manually partitioning. Then installation Zorin going without problems. When I tried doing try Zorin then next gparted installation and then installing Zorin. I don't finding a ESP partition what cannot installing Zorin on hard disk.
Trying to catch some "fish"(software and themes) and want seeing how long they will be stable swimming in the "sea"(daily driver user).
I want also seeing if my graphic card with prioretary drivers will be working better. Last time was no success.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.