Copper Theme

Aravisian I'm trying out your Copper Theme but only the Menu on my Cinnamon works .... so I guess I did something wrong .... I used the 2 terminal commands you listed .... nothing appeared as out of the ordinary in the terminal I restarted the OS twice .... here is what I have .....

I'll be back tomorrow as the Mrs just bought us an early Christmas present ... 2 new cell phones .... so I'll have to set them up ....

Nothing fancy just Realme C25Y's .... finally had to give up on those 2 Huawei MED-LX9's ....

Can't even pass them down to the family as these don't have google on them so they won't know how to use them :roll_eyes: :grin:

1 Like

You have to enter zorin Apparance, choose other then you'll see all of the wonderful themes by aravisian that are installed. You may want try prowler and avenis as well.

1 Like

Thanks 337harvey .... I already have the Copper Theme installed on my Cinnamon desktop but the only thing that actually changed is the Cinnamon Menu as pictured above ..... do you mean I'm supposed to install something else .... ????

Thanks for the tip on the other 2 different themes .... he definitely has some fine looking themes on there .... I kinda like that the lighter shade of black in the Copper and I will go back and check the others out again ,,,,,

Open the Menu, then go to Settings, scroll down to Themes
When the app opens, set the Window Borders
Then Controls
Then Cinnamon theme

And this is the reason why I love Gnome Tweaks, it makes it so easy to change your theme...

1 Like

So does the Themes app on Cinnamon. It ain't exactly difficult...

2 Likes

Thank you folks I found it this morning using System Settings .... yes it is very easy .... however I thought it was P&P ..... as I have never changed themes before even in Win ....

Thanks Aravisian for such a great theme .... exactly what I'm looking for ..... a lighter dark background with accent colors that pop ..... gonna look at some others you created along the same lines ..... fantastic job

2 Likes

It's very easy - when you know and have used it before. The very first time you open it, it could be a bit confusing.
But my point was toward the Gnome Tweaks - It is as easy as using any other customizer.
I worded that very poorly. I was in a hurry and multi-tasking.

2 Likes

WHAT ????? .... you in a hurry say it isn't so Wild Man on a Keyboard .... as far as multi tasking I can chew gum and type at the same time but that is about the extent of my multi tasking .... :roll_eyes: :innocent:

I like it. Nice work.

1 Like

Yes very nice IMHO .... not to dark not to light ....

3 Likes

Looking at what is happening to the ship on the right, then look at what caused it, by looking at what is in the list on the left side.

ohhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

3 Likes

Moebius is very similar, without the orange.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.