Everything is slow

Ok I still have low fps on roblox now I am going to try mc

27 fps on mc

mc is ?

minecraft

23 posts were split to a new topic: The Dreaded Peril of installing libc6-i386

Michel is in the same time zone as myself.
It is very late here. 1 AM.

You need to wait till he comes back tomorrow.

1 Like

Haha that is correct :joy:, thought your country had a different time zone!

Problem is i am as wake as i am in the morning...:hot_face:

There all on the lowest :neutral_face:

Since you got a Pro version, you could also request a help directly from the developers. Installation support is included in Pro version.
(We are all volunteers here and just users like yourself.)

The best way to contact them is reply to the message you received with Zorin 16 download link.

Okay Will Do

Zorin Group consists of only 2 people.
So the reply may not be immediate.
But they will eventually reply.

Only thing i found on google that helped some people to inrease fps is to use this command so the gpu will kick in to take over the task.

cpupower frequency-set -g performance

Not sure if it will help but maybe @Aravisian can tell if it is save to use or not.

Both games seems to have alot of fps issues when you google for it.

It's safe.

Sorry did my all caps startle you?:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, better play safe then kill a OS

1 Like

Links are OK from reputable sources. Pastebin has been in use and around for a very long time... many applications automatically send core dumps and logs to this site for review by the user, forums or the developers. Just like imgbb is common for image uploads. Ones that would be in question are not of manufactures/developers site or not commonly used in the Linux community. For future reference.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.... I feel there is a reason for the upload button and using a third party seemed iffy IMO.

2 Likes

Have you come across any comments about Roblox on Linux in Wine 6.1 or greater, with DXVK?

Linux in general has suffered little support in games. That is improving... But it is not yet Improved or reliable. As Michel can attest, there has been much improvement. Many users are able to game pretty well. But not everyone and not every game.
You can see that it is happening. But has not yet really happened, either.

Windows dominates the market.

You might be able to run Windows on VMWare or virtual machine on Linux, thereby being able to properly run some games that do not work so well on Linux.

1 Like

You can ask for refund from Zorins by contacting them.
Pro comes with a money back guarantee.

1 Like

This is not an issue with the OS. This is an issue with the software you're using on the OS. You may want to contact the developers of that software.