Everything is slow

But I do not see .495 in the list of additional drivers:

At the bottom @FrenchPress, look closer :joy:

GTX 1050Ti
as you can see in the above screenshot.

I think I will go to make myself a new set of glass :sweat_smile:

How come the newer version is listed in the bottom?

I dont know haha.

470 drivers are production branch
495 drivers are new feature branch

Production Branch Production Branch drivers provide ISV certification and optimal stability and performance for Unix customers. This driver is most commonly deployed at enterprises, providing support for the sustained bug fix and security updates commonly required.

New Feature Branch New Feature Branch drivers provide early adopters and bleeding edge developers access to the latest driver features before they are integrated into the Production Branches

1 Like

Lets hope @Creepdasheep got his game to run now.

I never had any problem with .470.
I suspect it is because I do not have any integrated graphics in my CPU.

1 Like

I'm still here Its almost done

Neither did i till they released last week 470.86, my laptop got twice a black screen when booting the laptop (after login the screen just turned black). Could not do anything and needed a hard shutdown. Reverted back to 495 driver and there was no issues.

I already got my first black screen after installing that driver and rebooted. The second time i got it again whas 1 day later.

I do not use Nvidia. But on the forum, I have come across too many issues with the 470 driver.

1 Like

That is curious.
I checked my NVidia driver version:
which has no ill effect to my system.

I use the nvidia drivers from the nvidia site and use my own tutorial to install it.

470.82 is good
470.86 is bad

Okay Restarted Lets see how do i remove software too?

What software ?

Yep those work well

Grapejuice

Yes run the game from that one, as they released it for that game.

1 Like

Ok I still have low fps on roblox now I am going to try mc

27 fps on mc

mc is ?