Failed to install zorin os

if i choose install with safe graphic this is the error code.

Are you referring to Zorin OS 16 Pro?
Because Unetbootin and popsicle (Which I tested recently on starTrekers recommendation) format Zorin OS 16 Core normally for me.

Sad to say, USB is broken. It may work elsewhere, but the broken pipe will only get worse. As it is, it is bad enough to affect a Large Read/Write.
I wouldn't trust it to successfully transfer small files elsewhere, even if it appears to work sometimes.

2 Likes

May have been, they are all running together in my head today.

Probably because my mind is reeling do to my code.

2 Likes

Thank you for helping me. It greatly adds to my insight. :grin: :wink:

It may be but... that sure is a Golly Gee Swell theme ya got there.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Counterfeit USB/micorSD?

The one on the right makes my eyes hurt. But I feel like you are used to it.

3 Likes

thanks,but im gonna try to use external hardisk

2 Likes

It's better than white background and black text.

4 Likes

What is NBSH?

2 Likes

I think zarev just explained that in the message above.

It is a phenomenon frequently encountered and feared by users of the OS called Windoows.
One of those very foreign concepts for us living in the Land of Linux :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Oh... he did... My brain did not make that obvious connection.

Uhmmm Am I allowed to go up and delete all embarrassing posts... :flushed:

3 Likes

I think we have already discussed about it elsewhere.
Whatever you do cannot be deleted on the Discourse server - it is permanent :wink:

1 Like

I have bad news. About five minutes ago, some nefarious person hacked my user account on here and pretended to be me.

Fortunately, I apprehended and punished the miscreant and now, all is well.

3 Likes

Hum, that sounds familiar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I knew that.

3 Likes

If you guys keep using Balena Etcher, you will have many souvenirs, just saying. lol

4 Likes

Try using ventoy in your usb drive and also eject the drive before unplugging it I had faced similar issues and the problem was that not all files had been copied before unplugging

3 Likes

That is the correct procedure on Windows as well actually. Nobody should ever just pull the flash drive out until its been safely ejected OS side first.

3 Likes

yeah it is, because it might be writing data onto the drive even after the progress bar is complete

2 Likes