First off, everything works, except

I was using Core for about a month and having a very enjoyable experience. After that month I decided to upgrade to the Ultimate version. Prior to upgrading I had my HP Officejet Pro 9015 working 'almost' perfect. No scanner function, and the HP Smart was useless. Now that I'm on Ultimate it recognizes the printer, uses the same driver, but all it generates is noise and garbled text on one line.
The computer runs Zorin Ultimate 15.3 with the recent update today 4/21/21. The computer config is the ASUS Strix Z490-H, Intel Core i7 10700 and 32Gb of Corsair Vengeance memory. Printer as stated. Brave browser.

I went to HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer | HP® Customer Support (search term "HP Officejet Pro 9015 linux") and I was asked the popup (see attached screenshot).

I picked the first choice, not sure if it's the right one.
Then selecting Software and drivers, and then Linux, I was directed to: hp's Developer Portal | HP Linux Imaging and Printing
So, you may want to try HPLIP. I don't have a HP printer, so unfortunately I can't opine on it further. Perhaps using the Search function on the forum to see if others have used HPLIP may help. Hope this helps.