Gems Icon theme

Will do... for now, we have deviated too far off original topic.:wink:

1 Like

I agree ..... sorry Storm .....

No problem

Does it look good?

1 Like

Works for me .... looks just fine ....

Now it only need the mime types to be replaced, that takes time. There's so many of them.

1 Like

Frogs wallpaper background, is just a few shades off from looking like candy cane. If all the land was made of candy cane, people would eat it up, and there would be no land anymore, then we'd sink into the ocean. It would be that moment where all of humanity would say. OOPS, it was at that moment we knew, we beeeeeped up. :rofl:

stephen colbert oops GIF

And you guys should know, when it comes to Aravisian and Storm, those two can make anything. They are theme wizards. HEHE :grin:

2 Likes

Status

I think I can be ready with the Amber theme this night. I'm almost done with the mime type icons.

1 Like

NEWS!!!
Gems - Amber Icon theme is done.
Grab it here: https://github.com/SethStormR/Gems

1 Like

Github went down -_-

1 Like

How dare they do this to us, don't they know who we are? We are Zorin OS users dang it! I need to give them a talking to, its called aggressive negotiations..........With a dragon! :angry:

Seems to be up again.

1 Like

All Gems Icon set have received minor update 2.0.1
Fixed trash can icons.

2 Likes

Regarding Github, glad to see my dragon made them see reason. A fire breathing dragon tends to be quite convincing.

Regarding the look of our trash...

Always good to know that our trash container is looking beautiful, we don't want ugly trash, no sir! Were civilized here thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I've recently started using codeberg in addition to GitHub. Is there any way to push commits to multiple repositories? Luckily GitHub has the budget to face this type of outages but still a good idea to diversify.

They look awesome ..... and the trashcan is the icing on the cake ..... here is what they look like .....

Well sir I ave run out of suggestions .... but I haven't checked my themes for others yet .... been working on other things .... but I will ....

Maybe someone else will have some suggestions ....

Many thanks for a job well done ..... you and Aravisian have opened a whole new world for me and I'm sure others .....for now it looks like I'm in great shape

1 Like

I'm not familiar with codeberg...

Good to see.

You won't be happy, I'm going to push another update. It will fix the color of all the actions icons so they fit dark themes.

1 Like

:sob: :sob: .... choices choices .... it's ok I got 586.98GB of free space on my HD for your icons ....

2 Likes

Version 2.1 is out!

What's new? I have converted 10.000s of action icons to fit dark GTK themes.
Thanks to @Aravisian

An example of this. Here's Abiword now with white icons.

2 Likes

I am glad to know that your icons work with dark themes. I think you know I like me some dark themes. Like put some coco in your chocolate and drink it all up lol.

And don't you worry Frog, I got Storm working on something special right now, he's plenty busy and don't need more work right now I think.

Storm is awesome!

1 Like