Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!!!!! May the days find you with peace and joy! And with a new Zorin 17 to play with - enjoy!!!!

5 Likes

Seasons Greetings & Happy holidays to all! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My wish for everyone is .... Peace :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to whoever celebrates it. :blush:

3 Likes

I wish all People a Merry Christmas. I hope that everybody have some relaxing days.

2 Likes

A good Wish. Unforturenately an unrealizable Wish.

2 Likes

It is true that the majority of the world have lost their minds, far too many greedy and hateful people, it makes it difficult to see the light, when so much of it is shrouded in darkness, from pure evil.

Having said all that, those things should not stop the good that I see in you, for your light shines so bright, that you light up the darkness, to help other's find there way, so as to not be consumed by the darkness.

No matter what holiday you celebrate, just remember to draw on the warmth of your heart, to spread love and cheer to other's. And while this is the season of giving gifts, the greatest gift you can give someone, is love.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas spending it with family, and that you then have a lovely new years coming up.

3 Likes

Well said Star treker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.