Happy New Year ! (2022)

Happy New Year 2022.
I wish you all the best.
youwish

11 Likes

:fire:Happy New Year 2022 :tada:

9 Likes

Happy new year to everyone :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:, let's hope we get a better year in 2022.

1 Like

youwish
Good to remember us you lucky

2 Likes

@Bourne

2 Likes

Happy new Year @Michel I liked you because your image help to all. I respect you for your wife and everything. My advice give more time your wife time in real life and kind. Internet life forever. Real life is more important.

3 Likes

youwish
@Michel This is for you for focusing your family because you lost then you have only copmputer and internet. I would you spend more time with family. I am exist but i lost everyone.

3 Likes

Thanks for your nice words @Bourne. We all do our best on the forum to help others (including you), real life is very important...time is short, time is the only thing you cannot replace and we need to enjoy the time we all have.

I just relized this since i am a father of a beautiful daughter who is now almost 5 months old already. I looked back at my past and was thinking what happend in all these years. I watched a movie for sample a few weeks ago (Star Wars Episode 1), that movie got released in 1999...i remember it as the day from yesterday that i watched it in the cinema 23 years ago. Time flies...

The message i want to give to everyone, enjoy your time, it's very precious.

5 Likes

Happy new year!!

2 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone
Stay safe and well

5 Likes

Happy new year to everyone

7 Likes

Happy new year to all Zorin Family Members. Trust the magic of new beginnings! Be happy, be kind, be grateful!
Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Omer Studios

6 Likes

Happy new years friends and members!

7 Likes

The Emperor wishes everyone a Great Happy New Year. May the New Year bring prosperity, peace and joy to this kingdom and keep us safe from from evil and War.

Long live the King!

3 Likes

A happy NEW YEAR to everyone!

3 Likes

Happy New Year. 2022 just has to be better... Please!

7 Likes

Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2022!

4 Likes

Happy New Years to All the Forum Members, and a Special Thanks to our Community Moderators. You all make Zorin a Joy... And together, the forum is going to be even better in 2022.. I tip my glass to You ALL.. Cheers!

6 Likes

Happy New Year!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.