Help me! update error

Thanks for everything, I'm gonna back here to give you news if everything went well, everything is ready.

2 Likes

Yea i made 11 years in april, bye friends i gonna install

1 Like

Now thats what I like to see, the younger folk taking an interest in learning Linux. That is very cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don't forget us old folks taking an interest in Linux. I think the eldest member I saw here was 86. That is very cool too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My revolutionary new zorin 16 computer says hi to you guys! everything went right. @FrenchPress @StarTreker @Michel @zabadabadoo @337harvey Sorry to mention but thanks everyon

6 Likes

You are so quick!
Or... you have a powerful computer
:rocket:

3 Likes

Enjoy your new installation of Zorin :sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes

No hahahah, my computer has 4 gb of ram with windows, phoenix os (I lost the boot doesn't identify it) and the zorin 15 that I uninstalled and put the 16, I have an amd six core 6-300 that doesn't run cs go or games from steam like brawhalla, I have to stick to minecraft (no video card, the internal one is only good for monitor video)

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I'm already enjoying the jelly mode, it's mesmerizing.

3 Likes

Now can you ask one last question? on zorin 15 i had problems and no extension worked after i tried to install arc menu, how can i install arc menu? i wanted to put the raven menu in the arc menu, which i had installed in fedora but i currently dont have fedora.

2 Likes

Zorin Menu is built off of the Arc Menu; I wonder if having both installed can create conflicts.

2 Likes

Sometimes you can learn a lot on the system with limited resources. My biggest challenge was running Linux on 7GB storage space and 1GB RAM (1st gen Intel Compute Stick). At the end I've learnt how to install headless server edition of Debian and control it by SSH into it.
Necessity is the mother of invention.

3 Likes

I installed and there were conflicts, all extensions stopped working and I didn't uninstall haha

2 Likes

Hey! Congrats on getting it going, I am so proud of you, and happy for you to WOOHOO!

Celebration time, everybody up, victory dance time!

:dancing_women: <<<--->>> :dancing_women:
:sunglasses: <<<--->>> :sunglasses:

2 Likes

True, haha

3 Likes

Thank you everyone, I really wanted to be friends with you but well, I don't think anyone makes friends over the internet in the United States or in other countries, here in Brazil we add anyone who thinks it's cool.

2 Likes

thank you bro haha

2 Likes

5 Likes

My son is evidence of otherwise. :expressionless:

2 Likes

There are couple of young people I know among the members. @Kedric and @Alpha-Craft are low teenagers. They could to be your friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes