How to find a type of game?

Thanks swarfendor! That site looks really great. I have done several searches for Linux games but I never saw that site. Now I just need some time to check it out.

1 Like

Yes thank you very much at least now I have some options ..... now that I have a Steam account I wish I knew where Michel got his info about what free games were going to be available on Steam .... I know some I would be interested in but some I would ..... is there a place to go to on Steam that will tell you which free games they are offering now ?????

1 Like

Thank you ..... looks like some excellent choices there .... I will be checking out some of these games hope some can be played off-line I hate to use up my band-width for gaming ....

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks again another excellent website .....

I have so many new websites to look at for gaming I had to open a brand new gaming folder in my Zorin gaming saves on my browser .... got plenty of reading to do now .... but unfortunately less to to sail yea ol' Spanish Main .... :+1: :grinning:

There is some you can play in the browser from Internet Archive:

Plays in your browser - uses DOS BOX emulation - no need to download!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.