I cant Boot USB ZorinOS 16 Pro

-sigh- Balena... currently you are a savior and a curse.

I usually do not recommend Etcher since I also lost 2 USBs in past :frowning_face: But it seems to be a necessary evil at the moment for installing Zorin 16.

I think you could try making an installer with USB connected SSD or microSD reader.

1 Like

During my distro hopping I lost hm around 15 USB while flashing ..mostly Etcher issues, haha

1 Like

I also did a lot of distro hopping - with a troop of USBs - I think I have close to 40 to 50 USBs floating around at the moment. A kind of wear levelling strategy :wink:

1 Like

I get this sha256

It should have been:
1addffb6100a5ba340266b709b367ded7094aa563143dd98ba577aaf00498590

I think you need to download iso one more time.

I download it 4 times :frowning:

You might have to wait a bit more for all mirror servers to get synced to have a patched version of iso file.

1 Like

Hi

Check this :

1 Like

I'm different sha again.

I need pro version.

Zorin OS 16 Pro 64-bit 1addffb6100a5ba340266b709b367ded7094aa563143dd98ba577aaf00498590

1 Like

try redownload pro iso

I downloaded 3 times :smiley: sha256 is different everytime

I am not so sure whether you have downloaded it 3 time or 4 times.

In any case, all we can say is that you have to wait till all servers got synced - will waiting for another 24 hours pose a catastrophe for you?

I cannot provide a pro mirror because i don't have a pro link or the money to get one. I also wouldn't know who paid and who didn't, so it would cheat the Zorin Group out of well deserved funds, and i wouldn't do that.

3 Likes

Zorin OS Pro downloads must be provided directly by the Zorin Group.

While I personally feel that 337harvey has done a service to the ZorinGroup by enabling users access to a copy of Zorin Core or Lite at no cost, with no gain on Harveys part (Some people sell Zorin OS Core on eBay and such on dvd disks)...
No one can expect him or anyone else to be able to provide Zorin OS Pro.

Zorin OS Pro comes with installation Support from the Zorin Group.

3 Likes

Hi from ZorinOS :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. Glad to see you up and running.

Nice, you did it :slight_smile: Welcome again and have fun