I want to help with the translation of Zorin OS

1 Like

Community power :slight_smile: We are stronger than Zorin team ( just joking :slight_smile: )

1 Like

You gave me an encouragement :wink:

1 Like

I am glad that I can help :slight_smile:

and that somebody listen my stupid words, haha

1 Like

Awww!

Does appreciation for Japanese count? Cause you got me for that! And besides, you got a husband, you can't be that lonely lol. Try being single your whole life, see how lonely you feel then. Like I said, I am hear for ya, Japanese people are Subarashi :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Are you feeling lonely @StarTreker ? I hope not :pensive:. I know the feeling sadly...

1 Like

In certain ways yes, I've been lonely my whole life. But I take each day 1-step at a time, I have my good days, and I have my bad days like everyone else. Recently, as in a week ago, I had a very bad thing happen, and I wasn't myself anymore for awhile.

Life is tough Michel, every choice we make greatly effects our lifes outcome good or bad. And while life dealt me a bad hand of cards that have made things more difficult, I also know that I have played some wrong cards in the game of life.

And unlike a video game which is forgiving with a restart, there is no restart button on real life. There is no rewind button either. So, it is what it is. Anyways, I don't think lonelyness, or depression, has anything to do with language translation. So ya lol.

2 Likes

Yes I'm.

Je suis très heureux de votre retour :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.