If I pay for 16 Pro do I get future updates free? (i.e. 17/18 Pro)

Please see the title. ^

I don't think so, I think paying for the pro only gives you the extra layouts.

Hello @DarkMyst and welcome to the Zorin Forum! It's always GREAT when newcomers arrive as it helps in the growth of the community as well as helps us all become more knowledgeable in Linux and how to solve new issues that may come to light. Plus assist Team Zorin as they work on the next Zorin OS for future users.

Please take the time to use the search function above as well as the Tutorials and Guides to see if your issues has already been addressed before. It helps the Mods and others to focus on new issues as they all do for their love of Zorin and out of their Free time

Please see prior thread

Zorin 16 pro future major update

9 Likes

Why can’t I put more hearts than just one on @Bubby ‘s post? :frowning:

@DarkMyst - Zorin 15, 16, 17, 18 aren’t updates. They’re different OSs altogether. Like Windows 7, 8, 10, 11.

4 Likes

The next generation version Zorin Pro not to much diffrents about Core or Lite. Two things they are support and more layouts apperance. More software in Pro. That why is bigger iso.
Always when a new version Zorin release I bought them.
One version Zorin 15 Ultimate to the Zorin 15.3 Ultimate was free to update.

Changed from Chat to General because title clearly has a question.
@DarkMyst - would you mind please marking one of the answers as solution? I believe Kedric and Bubby answered you but you can only pick one solution.

1 Like

yes but donating some money to zorin os team ,and thats a great idea - make zorin os live longer

yes, because zorin os based on ubuntu, you need reinstall with new ISO file for new version - example - zorin os 17

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.