Impossibile installare

And when You running Zorin on the USB-Stick in the Try Zorin Mode ... Do that run good or have you Problems there too?

anche lì, formattata bene, usato Rufus, balena, arrivo a selezionare lingua , vado avanti e si blocca tutto

checksum ok

English:
even there, formatted well, used Rufus, balena, I get to select language, I go ahead and everything crashes

Have you tried a different USB stick?
also
Have you tried a different USB port?

1 Like

When You run it, do you have an Internet Connection? If yes, did you tried it completely offline - without a wired or wireless Internet Connection? You could try the Installation completely offline.

Penso di avere risolto, ho disabilitato scheda di rete USB , e abilitato scheda PCI.....adesso ho installato finalmente, ma non mi vede poi scheda wi fi USB che ha una migliore ricezione, ho scaricato driver zip per Linux, ma non so installarli

comunque grazie

English:
I think I solved it, I disabled USB network card, and enabled PCI card..... now I have finally installed, but it does not see me then wi fi USB card that has a better reception, I downloaded zip drivers for Linux, but I do not know how to install them

anyway thanks

@sergio112 . Start a new topic for your wifi card.

Please use an online translator to convert your text to English, as I have been doing for you.

2 Likes