Installing windows programs

Hi iv gotten one of the main things to work on zorin os 16 core that made me have to dual boot windows i played around with wine and winetricks and gotten corel draw x3 to work its not really the version all my saved files are saved with but i am working real hard on getting corel draw x7 to work and after effects cs6. speaking on after effects cs6 iv downloaded a portable version and it did load up but closed automatically so that means it will work once i figure out what dll files it needs, but im really excited about this project im doing and i mite do a tutorial video on it for others to follow and get some of their windows programs to work

Forum bot:
Moved the category to Tutorial to Chat area since it is an announcement for the upcoming Tutorial not a Tutorial per se.

2 Likes

just did thnx

I am afraid you misunderstood my comment above.
You have created the original thread in Tutorial area where it should not be. I moved it to Chat area but you moved it back to Tutorial area.
Please do not change the category and by all means please start a new thread in Tutorial area when you create a REAL tutorial.

oky i see it changed to chat about zorin

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.