Issues when computer goes to sleep | grey screen

if it's not worth it i won't do it, so if a new update comes out with a new kernel and i use the updater app, will it delete the older kernels to install the new but keep the kernel i'm on?

Updating and upgrading will install the new kernel, but not remove the old. This is standard, since a user may need to roll back to the previous kernel.

that's weird as the last update removed the older kernels. i think it was cause the space was limited

Yes it will do that, but not immediately after a new kernel update. In my case, I have limited disk space. I see Updater removes oldest kernel after a few days.

1 Like

This verison of zorin update fixed the issue to
Linux thinkpad 5.13.0-30-generic #33~20.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Mon Feb 7 14:25:10 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Can you confirm that is now solved by that kernel update and mark the post as :ballot_box_with_check: Solution.

Also can you please edit your forun profile to indicate which edition of ZorinOS you have. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.