Its November! No Zorin OS LITE! Jeff’s Still Not Happy!

At the rate things are going with Gnome, and the fact that Ubuntu relies heavily on Gnome, because they stopped using Unity, this statement of yours might indeed be true. Even I think the Linux community should cut Gnome lose, and let them fall to their eternal doom.

Bring on the SWEET SWEET XFCE, and may it LITE up our lives in Zorin OS 16 next year. (Hopefully Sooner)

2 Likes

Would prefer an arm around me as you tell me everything is going to be OK....

And Def don't try to solve it, or give suggestions. Just give support....lol

2 Likes

Thats actually what I do Jeff. When it comes to humans, we are much more complex then computers.

If a computer CPU has a fit with a bit-flip, people go, why you BSOD me in the middle of my gaming session, this is total BS! Checks computer, everything suddenly fine. Solution? Your computer needs less radiation.

But with a human, so many factors go into play when we have our fits. Whats important, is just to be there for others. Its important to remember that we are not in this alone, and we will get through this together.

Its not always the effort to solve ones problems, somtimes, an ear to listen is all that is needed, cry on ones shoulder, or even a hug. Cause sometimes, thats all the support that we need.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.