Live Zorin OS USB (Not Live USB & Installer)

You need to remove space before and after frog

1 Like

Hummmm I tried but it said message to short .... anyway I love that avatar ... it looks like it was trying to open some emojis

It is indeed an emojiļ¼ˆoriginally a Japanese word ēµµę–‡å­—ļ¼‰
:japan:

1 Like

Sometimes people paste this error message to make their very short comment to pass this filter.

1 Like

I see ... so you are multilingual as well as a talented Linux user .... do you live in Japan ???

:frog:
message too short

1 Like

OK thank you so much for your help .... I wasn't trying to pry .... and thank you again for the great avatar ... till next time take care ...

1 Like

Talented part leaves a room for discussion but I do use Windows, macOS (Hackintosh on self-built PC) and Linux.

I left Japan quite a while ago.
Lived in North America for a while then moved to France (as my handle indicates).

1 Like

I lived in the US all my life and when I retired at 62 I moved lock stock and barrel to the Philippines where I met my wife of 14 years and have lived here happily ever after ... LOL ... for an ol' goat (or is that Frog) I couldn't be happier ...

Why Frog you say .... well 1/2 of me is French Canadian and the other half Heinz 57 .... LOL .... let you go now .... tomorrow is going to be a busy day .... gonna try and reinstall XFCE just to see if I can ....

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.