Marko94's Pet Shop Emporium

3 Likes

Yeah, but the only sad thing about it is that the thread reminds me of my Samoyed "Lucky". He passed away in August, 2016. He loved cakes and believe it or not he was just a day younger than me..(at least that's what the shopkeeper said). My family bought him when he was just two and half months old.

I have never seen ferrets in my life. but they seem so cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No, that is the place where she was born.

Oh! I was always fond of black cats. My cousin has one.

1 Like

My cat (The Overlord)

3a42c207f6fa73057cc3ac29df66ecabe0992925_2_690x388

7 Likes

We now who is dictating you :cat2:

Nice cat, the first thing i thought about was joker LOL

And the first thing I thought about when I discovered that this thread was a thing, was to post our cat technical support team, hard at work, answering all those support requests.

5 Likes

when my cat was little (and not as big as he is now):

7 Likes

The last picture is by far, the best.

3 Likes

Thanks. He looks like on that picture the dragon from "How you train your dragon" movie.

2 Likes

I agree, the last picture is my favorite as well! That is just too adorable!

White Cat GIF

3 Likes

3 Likes

My laptop! LOL!

5 Likes

From the look in his eyes I feel like he is saying "You don't own this anymore, this is mine now. "

5 Likes

HAHA - That cat is being too cute, I love it lol. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Just checking. I see all the cat photo's. But I love my fish. Would this count under Marko94’s Pet Shop Emporium? I'm thinking, No!

2 Likes

I'm actually planing to get an aquarium.

2 Likes

I hope you know what you are in for. Having fish aint just put them in an aquarium, feed them, and they take care of themselves.

You will have to remove the fish weekly to clean the aquarium. And you need to make sure you have a filter and oxygenator in that tank. Its gonna be an experience, hope your prepared.

When I was a little kid, mom got me some goldfish. But they were in a Garfield shaped fish bowl, and we didn't have the proper stuff for such a tiny fish bowl. No filter, no oxygentator. And I don't know if I had the light on the tank too often, or nto often enough.

Don't know if I wax overfeeding them, or not. It was probably mostly not having the filter and oxygentator, cause they did not live long. I then came to the reality, I can't barely keep myself alive, I certainly can't something else.

Anyways, owning fish properly, is going to be an experience that I hope your ready for. Good luck!

3 Likes