New Zorin Users

My wife and I are refugees from Lubuntu 18.04 which unfortunately is losing support soon. Lubuntu 20.04 is too heavy for our computers with only 3 gigs of ram. After a week, we can say that Zorin Lite is filling our needs and we are not having any problems at all with the OS. Thank you for having a great product for us that do not necessarily have the latest and greatest of computers.

8 Likes

I am also here from somewhere else, from Windows. I liked Windows, no problems there, but this Windows11 BS just go to me, so I decided to leave Windows as my daily driver PC OS. After careful consideration I decided to go to Zorin finally. :slight_smile:

Now, I have a Yoga 530 (AMD), so as you can imagine, Yoga can be tricky and I had some challenges to overcome with Bluetooth, tlp setup, xbox controller problems, etc. But now I'm happy with the outcome.

My question is: this is place to collect all my challenges and the solutions to them, to help others facing the same?

Welcome to Zorin OS 16, I am glad you are enjoying it here. I am not sure which version you are running as your profile hasn't been updated.

As far as your tutorials, you should place them in the Tutorials forum.

I would like learning about what you had to do, to get Zorin OS 16 working on your tricky system.

1 Like