Notifications only show "[App] is ready"

Whenever I receive a notification, instead of the content being displayed all I'm shown is that the app is ready. Which is silly, because it's running and I'd like to know what it is that I'm supposed to be notified about.

For example: whenever I receive a notification on Signal, it shows "Signal (1) is ready" but I don't see the actual message. I would like to know how to achieve this.

In the Settings app, under Notifications, I found the "Show message contens in popup" option (which has to be enabled per app) but that doesn't seem to change anything.

1 Like

Turns out it partially had to do with the Intellihide taskbar. I set the taskbar back to 'normal' and the notifications appear now, but still only after the initial "[App] is ready" notification. They also no longer block the taskbar visually.

Still something that requires work.

2 Likes

Hi Levano. Thank you for both finding and sharing the solution to your issue. It will help people in the future that have this same issue. I'm tagging @AZorin and @zorink to alert them to this issue so they may possibly provide a fix in future revisions. Thank you so much for sharing this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.