Old members keeping up

Where you find some of your icons... You are a connoisseur of icons.

2 Likes

Just start typing a keyword in the icon search box.
If there is anything that matches, you will see it :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:family_man_woman_boy: i use the smartphone icons :woozy_face:

1 Like

I wonder if the old members :older_man: :older_adult: will feel we are skating uphill :ice_skate: trying to deviate the topic :mobile_phone_off: :railway_track: so they cannot keep up. :arrow_up:

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Your idea talking about another distribution on one topic? That could be more clear move all that subject?

Honestly, I cannot tell which tangent deviated from where at this point.:wink:
Any suggestions on which posts should be moved?

Chat talking without support or hardware. Are they there?

1 Like

Old members. That means old people or retired? :joy:

I thought, back during the time I tried out Solus Budgie, that this was all written from scratch by Ikey and his team, prior to him leaving and Josh, I think, taking the helm... I liked it, but like FrenchPress mentioned, I preferred XFCE more.

Had trouble remembering the command line structure. Instead of sudo, epkg or something. Maybe I'll try it again in a VM as I await Lite....

1 Like

It was written from scratch. I was commenting on a wallpaper that the founder had plaguerised and not acknowledged the original artist. The rest you will have read in other rants about Solus forum. Doesn't come anywhere near Zorin forum.

1 Like

In my case it means old person, retired, and old forum member! Lol!

3 Likes

Then I am baby here on forum but not in rl.

1 Like

And one of the Best People ever to be on here.... IMHO.
With Age comes Wisdom...

So like a family forum. Grow up and with years more experience.

2 Likes

Indeed.
We recently have a large influx of teenagers to this forum.
That is why we are advocating a family-friendly environment here.

1 Like

Scary isn't it? We find ourselves surrounded! They are taking over. Hahahahaha :joy:

And even though I'm not the oldest one here, for how many years Ive been on Zorin OS, and for how long I been on the old and new forum combined, I feel old lol.

A wise person knows, that they do not know it all. And as such, are constantly learning new things. And if one is on a special journey towards enlightenment, humility plays a huge factor, in improving oneself.

Age alone does not make one wise. One must make the choice to not fight the balance of nature. But instead join that balance, as one furthers their goal to enlightenment, may they begin to become wise.

3 Likes

Bit of tautology at the end of that sentence! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.