Partitioning and installing Zorin 16 comments and issues

Bookmarked.

5 Likes

This is exactly what I was asking for Harvey! Thank you so very much for creating this partition how to. And I will be bookmarking this as well. Stellarnarious post dude.

Post rating: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

3 Likes

Working with people on how to do things over the phone, by text and email prepared me for tutorials... but it took aravisian's mark down language tips and coding class (same format for readme files in git) to be able to present them.

4 Likes

@337harvey You guys amaze me...TYSM for the walk through even if I have a idea of the app

4 Likes

Well, while you are being truly amazed by our stellarness, here's a cup of coffee :coffee: and cake :cake:

4 Likes

This is great tutorial :slight_smile: Great work.

So swap partition is just needed if we need hibernation ? If not swap file is enough ?

2 Likes

You can use a swap partition or file for use as Swap. But for Hibernation, it is preferred to use a separate Swap partition to ensure that the partition that is trying to save state is not also being actively written to during that process.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.