Pop! OS 22.04

People who are using Pop! OS. System76 released a few awesome updates today. Kernel 6.0.2 and the latest Nvidia driver 520.56.06 and firefox running the latest version 106.0.1.

Normally i like to test stuff like manually install the nvidia drivers etc. But i want to go the safe way and wait to get those updates through the store. I am done messing arround with things haha.

1 Like

Yea right ..... your like me .... you could not stop tinkering around with settings and stuff any more than a leopard can change his spots ..... :rofl:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: .

1 Like

I prefer to stick with LTS releases and so I'm still using Pop!_OS 22.04. I don't have an nvidia card as I don't play much games, but all other updates you mention are there.

It's interesting that they announced that they'll no longer release a twice XX.10 update. Personally I never use those as they are essentially "previews" for what's to come soon. I think the stability will still be there but more polished experience overall.

Although, I might hop to Fedora or OpenSUSE soon just for fun :smiley:

1 Like

I changed the topic title because pop os does not even release 22.10, this was a error on my side. I use 22.04 as well

I see you have a laptop with nvidia graphics, by any chance, do you know how to overclock?

Never done that, i do know people overclock theor gpu by modifying the bios from the gpu.

Kernel 6.0.3 got released today.

Kernel 6.0.6 got released today

1 Like

Kernel 6.0.12 got released today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.