Public Donations?

Does Zorin team make it public anywhere about how much donations they had received, or do receive ?
Something along the lines what Mint is doing.

I have been distro hoping on the pretty much every weekend starting on Friday and come Sunday I'd have Zorin Pro 16 back on my machine and then throughout the week, keep on trying different things but something is constantly pulling me back here.
So as a little gratitude I had just set up a monthly donation to the Zorin Team, nothing crazy obviously but as they say, every little bit helps.

2 Likes

Great question, and this also reminds me: is there a way for us to check the donations made by the Zorin Group to the humanitarian aid causes as stated in their announcement?

1 Like

We’re delighted to announce that we’ve raised an incredible €31,366.77 ($34,681.05 USD2) with your support this week! This is an astonishing sum that went far beyond our expectations and will go a long way in helping those most in need.

We’ve donated these funds to three humanitarian aid charities helping Ukrainians affected by the war:
- €10,455.59 to the Red Cross, which is working on the ground in Ukraine to support health facilities, repair vital infrastructure, and help families in need with food and hygiene items.
- €10,455.59 to Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders, which is delivering vital medical supplies and services to Ukraine and neighbouring countries affected by the war.
- €10,455.59 to Tabletochki, a Ukrainian charity providing life-saving treatment to children in their fight against cancer during this terrible war.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.