Remembering Windows

Here is the answer I got back from Asus Support about Win 7 drivers ..... by the way the link in their reply doesn't work ..... interesting that they would say " You may install Windows 7 but we cannot provide drivers for the unit that was only tested and compatible with Windows 10 and 11" ..... I wonder why they said I could install Win 7 ???? ..... I mean I know they said they couldn't provide drivers but I would expect them to give me a warning .... perhaps I'm reading to much into it ....

Customer Service Feedback

Dear Mike,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Service Care.

My name is Mar and it's my pleasure to help you with your concern.

We received your email concerning that if ASUS has drivers for Windows 7 Home Premium on your Gaming NB G731GT and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

Please be advised that model ASUS G731GT only has available drivers for Windows 10 and 11 on our website. You may install Windows 7 but we cannot provide drivers for the unit that was only tested and compatible with Windows 10 and 11. You may check the link to see the available drivers for this model and for your reference: ROG Strix SCAR III G731 | ROG Strix G G731 | Gaming Laptops|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Philippines.

If you would have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Thank you.

Hmmm...
The link in thier reply actually works but it isn't of any use because they have only drvers Windows 10 and Windows 11 listed there and the only other option is "others" which does not have any drivers listed.

1 Like

Thanks .... then it is the same link that I found when I was searching their website before ... not sure why I couldn't open it but it doesn't matter ....

What model you searching? Trying find on https://filehippo.com/ or on https://www.tomshardware.com/
The free copy all ssd was free license from Paragon Hard Disk Manager™ 25 Anniversary LE it also could working on linux AcronisTrue Image for copy hard disk is most linux good option.

I'm doing everything I can to forget Windows.... it's kinda like a bad relationship... you learned from the mistakes and move on.
Work Working GIF by bazma

1 Like

I want to forget all what have apple sign and a windows greedy uncle Billy. He want selling again some "miracles" what doesn't exist. Collect information to know how to rule the whole world.

I remember even using software from Yamisoft to tweak so many things just to get windows usable :laughing: not to mention fixing things myself all the time because updates would break the system.

I'm so glad I found linux about 10 years ago more stable even when you tweak things.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.