Resolution per monitor, second display?

I've been giving some serious thought to streaming over the last few years & in the last 2 months I actually managed to get a portable monitor for my setup. Since it's a different resolution & will be connected via a different method than the gaming monitor itself, I'm assuming I shouldn't have any issues with that since it will be a secondary display primarily used for monitoring Twitch chat, etc? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Anyway, just some random questions I thought of since I'm essentially giving this another shot. For anyone wondering or curious, this pcpartpicker link contains all the components/peripherals of my setup: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/t232Y9 And if any of y'all happen to have any questions for me or need more details, feel free to reply, comment below or even just dm me if you feel like it & I'll be sure to get back with you! :slight_smile: :+1:

So with that being said, I'll just leave it at that for now & hope someone helpful enough can reply. :crossed_fingers: Thanks in advance to anyone whom can be of help!

@Jennings92

As regards your second monitor, you likely won't have any issues, but if you do, it's likely going to be with resolution.

Another issue is with monitor physical positioning (so, for instance for the other screen being physically to the left of your main screen, when you move your cursor off the left edge of your main screen, it goes to the right edge of your other screen).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.