Save battery life

How to battery save on this OS coz I’m having a pretty hard time to search a valid tutorial in google. Can somebody teach me how? any help is appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s possible to save battery life by reducing your display brightness and turning off Bluetooth if it isn’t being used.

In order to optimize your battery life even further, you can optionally install TLP, which can make your laptop more power efficient. To install it, open the Terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T) and enter the following command:
sudo apt install tlp
Afterwards, you will need to reboot your computer to start using it automatically.

4 Likes

Thank you @AZorin for your reply. Good day. <3

1 Like

I second that! Its always been my experience, with devices that run off a battery and have screens, by reducing screen brightness, has the largest impact, on how long a battery will last.

I also agree, turning off Bluetooth, or WIFI adapters can have a good impact on battery life as well. On many notebooks and tablets, they even come with battery saving features built in that you can turn on, they are usually called eco mode or battery saver modes.

Another thing that can save battery life, is to not use your notebook, tablet, or phone speakers, and instead use a wired headphone if you have a headphone jack.

Also, consider the way that you are using your device. The less hard you work it, meaning the less your trying to make it do, the longer your battery will last. The harder you make it work, the more you make it do at a time, the more battery you will consume.