Screenshot Question

I've been using Gnome Screenshot for more than 2 years on various DE's and other than the shutter sound have had no problems ..... it seems when I upgraded to Zorin 17 Pro suddenly all my screenshot photos now go to clipboard .....

Now I have never used clipboard and don't really want to I want my Screenshots sent to Pictures and I can't find anyway on Gnome to do so ..... Cinnamon DE is fine but Gnome refuses to switch ..... probably cause I don't know how to switch it ....

I think there is some kind of code or something but right now I'm on Cinnamon and I can't find it .... I'll switch to a Gnome DE and let you know .....

homer-simpson-doh-400x288

It is in Pictures Folder just in it's own folder called Screenshots ..... found it just by accident .....

Sure beats putting them on the clipboard because as far as I know I don't have a clipboard installed .... and don't need or know how to use it anyway .....

And guess what I have my shutter sound back .... on Gnome that is .....

1 Like

If you read my unofficial manual for Zorin 17 you would have found it there! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.