Screenshots make me logout

i have install zorin 15.3 and i have problem Screenshots. when make Ctrl+Shift +Print after take screenshot i force to logout.

I am not sure why the log out- I would need to check the common keyboard shortcuts… But to take a screenshot in Zorin, you need only press the ‘prtscrn’ PrintScreen key

Screen shoot with area copy to clipboard Shift+Ctrl+PrintScreen

** Message: 21:43:23.018: Unable to use GNOME Shell’s builtin screenshot interface, resorting to fallback X11.

I Have Zorin installed in my old laptop asus u36sd , and its running well

but in my PC i7 gen10th and internal VGA intel 630 its got trouble using same action.

Ah, I understand, now. It is not logging you out, the desktop is crashing, causing you to have to log back in.

And this is Zorin 15.3 Core or Zorin 15.3 Lite?

Zorin Ultimate 15.3

I am running Ultimate Lite… I just tested this on my machine.
with gnome screenshot, I get the same error. I do not get the error with XFCE4-screenshooter:

I did a Bug Search and found several references, including this one:

If you are comfortable with using an alternative; you can install xfce4-screenshooter, instead of using gnome-screenshot. THis looks like GnomeScreenshot is holding the cards.

Thank You for the answering. yes already try another solution. but still want the shortcut. but why in my old laptop running well. but i forgot the solution why my old laptop can running well. because already 1 years. i am install from 15.0 and automatic update.

You can manually remove the existing shortcut, then create a new shortcut with those same keys for a different screenshot application.

I certainly understand your frustration, especially after your first response, me, misunderstood you in this thread… But if this is a bug (and a recurring one, apparently. It affected early Ubuntu, as well, from 2012, 2013, 2019 and 2020) in gnome-screenshot, then I can not think of anyway we could create a proper solution real quick.
If you just Really prefer the Gnome Screenshot application over tthe XFCE4 one, you could also try Mate-Screenshot which is built from a stable build and re-change the keyboard shortcut as suggested above.

That is weird. I have Core and am having no problems with Gnome Scheenshot utility. I wonder what may be different in Ultimate.

Thank you every body. already solve i add file .pam_environment in my home directory clear working like charm

$ cat .pam_environment
LC_NUMERIC DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_TIME DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_PAPER DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NAME DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION DEFAULT=en_US.UTF-8
PAPERSIZE DEFAULT=letter
LANGUAGE DEFAULT=en_US:en