Share your desktop, what does it look like?

2 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

I liked that very much. The colour isn't bleeding eyes like a red,yellow and is not to dark like gray or black. I liked here the colour are synchronized with wallpaper,icons,taskbar on the left. The violet colour is also not intensive. For laptops with that colours propably battery also working longer.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Conky not showing transparent background

Slightly updated look

1 Like

here mine

4 Likes

Nice makes me want to break out the ol' fishing pole ..... perfect time of the day to fish .... :+1:

1 Like

Fedora with Gnome with custom made icons and GKT theme and Shell.

2 Likes

Red version:

1 Like

Its conky theme regulus

And i have edited the config file to delete some elements from it,like the music widget and the network winget in the theme and adjusted the window position on theme config file to the bottom right corner

2 Likes

I think I found my look which I'll keep (for now) with an abstract background. It took me all day before I was satisfied with the set up.

5 Likes

Nice and clean Storm ..... love your custom icon sets other than some from Aravisian yours are the only ones I now use ..... maybe sometime someone will come up with mouse pointers to match the themes and or icons ..... there are some on Pling which is where I got mine from mostly the Oxygen 34 series ..... seems to be the right size and shape I'm looking for .....

Keep up the great job .... :+1: :beers:

1 Like

The apple style window buttons break the theme a little too much for my taste, but the rest is astonishing

1 Like

I like that!

It's nice to go minimal sometimes.

3 Likes

Yes the colour not a strong in the dark when you using laptop or desktop a monitor. This is not a some rainbow a colours. Very nice that colour what don't gived your eyes tired.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice background ..... the humble ladybug ..... every gardeners friend ..... :+1:

1 Like