Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Strange desktop share

2 Likes

Yaa,BTW it's problem

2 Likes

You probably should start another thread with this concern as this is sharing your desk top

3 Likes

Okay :+1:

3 Likes

You must not talk to many men.:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Could the member be a lady? I have seen other mistake @FrenchPress as a man in the past.... :thinking: Just because the avatar looks one way doesn't mean much...I don't always carry a burger :wink:

3 Likes

By the name, I think it's a male person.

2 Likes

Well on this forum this can be very easier recognized if our profile photo gived two diffrents circle a colour around a photo but in this time many type lbgtq it could sometimes difficult who is on the another side. So generation "gender" is difficult to many websides and sometimes for some words some accounts are banned if user using some words.

3 Likes

I do not see how gender is relevant.
It's the Zorin Forum, not a dating site.
:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

:+1:
All genders welcome here, and should be treated equally.
It is not necessary to question the gender of a member. FrenchPress has volunteered to clarify her gender in the past to correct a wrong assumption. That is all well and good.

PS: Cats are also welcome here, if they behave and do not hog the owners computer chair. :cat:

8 Likes

This is partly due to challenging a stereotype that if someone knows computers well, they must be male. @FrenchPress corrects not the address, but the assumption.

8 Likes

Cinnamon....Took me less that 15 minutes to customise.
Tried to get a little floral there.

Cinnamon is not as customisable as kde plasma but just the right amount.

9 Likes

I like the pretty pink colors! And its got 20% kawaiiness factor, like the one who made it. :blush:

5 Likes

New look .... tried Aravisian's 8:46 along with Shiny-Dark-Icons .... Vallis Controls and LyraG-Cursor ..... 8:46 is Window Boarders and Desktop .... all on Cinnamon DE ....

I tried to download Azenis 2021 and Tranquility but I don't gess they were for Cinnamon as they did appear in the Theme's section .....

4 Likes

This I also approve of Frog. A pretty galaxy full of light in the background, with a church that is occupied during the day, and kept from being lonely at night by those in the ground, natures repose in the mountain.

5 Likes

Azenis2021 does include Cinnamon.

It is true that tranquility does not include a Cinnamon theme and is the only one of my themes that does not.
There are UI elements in Cinnamon that do not translate well to the Tranquility theme and I currently am working on the Light Zenith Themes as well as making the Full Zenith set for XFCE with larger grab areas for Window Resizing... I will have to get to Tranquility Cinnamon when I get to it...

4 Likes

and this is XFCE :-

10 Likes

It looks beautiful :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for that info ...... I will try loading Azenis2021 again and see what happens .... no rush on the Tranquility as I know you are a busy man .....

1 Like

Full Azenis2021 Aravisian theme with KDE back ground I kinda like it may try it for a while but perhaps change back ground ....

4 Likes