Stuck on loading either during installation or on software channel

After clicking on continue on updates and software page it just shows loading. 15 minutes later still nothing. What should i do?

Are you referring to the installation setup?

Or Software Channel (Labeled as "Software" in apps menu), maybe?

If it is the Software Channel, you might run in terminal

sudo apt update

Look for any 404 errors or fail to connect and remove any ppas that show that error.
Then open Software & Updates app and ensure that "Download from" is set to Main Server.
Log out, then in, then try running the Update page on the Software Channel again.

a very unpleasant story. I do not know what this may be connected with. but such things became for me one of the main reasons why I abandoned my own software development in favor of outsourcing. here you can read more about it I will not talk about all the nuances of this question. you can familiarize yourself with this. but there are basic reasons for me why this solution was the best option for me. and the fact that I don’t need to spend time solving such problems is one of them, as well as the fact that I no longer need to worry about special equipment. I find this solution very convenient for any business. Perhaps it will be the same for you.