Software Updater

Interesting ..... today is the first time I ever got a notice from the updater that "some programs are not trusted do you want to continue" .... I should have taken a photo but didn't .... I chose remind me later and I will post the downloads being required when it appears again .....

Is this normal ?????? .... it's the first time for me on Zorin .... use to appear regularly on Windows .....

Have you installed any 3rd Party apps recently! :wink:

2 Likes

I'll have to go back and check ..... I seem to get updates about every other day so it shouldn't be to hard to find out ..... wish I had taken a screen shot of the installer but it will come back as like I said I hit the "remind me later button" ....

Take a look at the recently installed apps. That may help you recognizing useless apps that gets installed with the wrong terminal codes. :wink:

4 Likes

Very interesting ..... today when the installer showed up there was no warning message .... here is what it installed .....

I Think it was an Update notification from Zorin Development.

3 Likes

This morning I get this from the Updater .... notice what seems to be redundant downloads from NVIDIA ..... I haven't installed any of these updates yet as again I have never seen this before ..... I did just recently update from NVIDIA 470 to 515 after Storm mentioned in a post that 515 was working good .... the second photo shows some of the first photos entries as I could not copy the whole output on the first photo .....

What is interesting in the first photo is it clearly states security updates ... specifically for the nVidia driver. That's why I stick with Nouveau! :wink:

I get notification with nvidia 515.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.