Two days ago I installed zorin 16.1 core (gnome). I was using 15.3 ultimate before, but I was using the standard gnome layout and the extra apps that I never used wasn't worth the pro for me.
But there are a few settings and tweaks that I don't find anywhere! Now, the things that I can't find is how I configured zorin 15.3.
- Taskbar (gnome like) was in the bottom. Can't find the settings for that anywhere.
- Clock Override Extensions isn't the software list.
- coffeine (the extension that overrides the lock screen) isn't in the software list.
- Firefox seems a bit strange. in tabs where videos play, instead of seeing the play icon it says "playing" under the tab title.
- the automatic brightness doesn't work (not a big deal but just a fact).
These are few things that come to my mind right now.
Also, what are some of the suggested to do after installation?
the show desktop icon can't be found. also the icon that has the effect like hitting super can't be removed from the taskbar.