Sound popping on playback

Thanks for the guidance. I ran the command,

and got this returned:

                                      /proc/asound/modules                                                  
 0 snd_hda_intel
 1 snd_hda_intel
 2 snd_usb_audio

This seems to correspond to the inxi -A commands return of:

Audio:     Device-1: Intel Cannon Lake PCH cAVS driver: snd_hda_intel 
           Device-2: NVIDIA GP106 High Definition Audio driver: snd_hda_intel 
           Device-3: Sunplus Innovation type: USB driver: snd-usb-audio,uvcvideo 
           Sound Server: ALSA v: k5.13.0-41-generic

I think my system has the onboard Intel audio, an Nvidia card, and a USB webcam.

Since they share the same device name, how would I blacklist the Nvidia card, since I don't need to use it?

As far as the rest of the article, I've installed the Zorin OS16 Pro system, with whatever display manager and audio components it came with. I'm not sure what is refered to by the reference to install only the basic system, or if the Soundblaster Audigy RX card is what I have. It seems a bit out of context, and I don't think I'd want to mess with my display manager if at all possible to avoid.