Sudo commands required for connecting to wireless network

I've connected Zorin to a FreeIPA server and in doing so, found that non-sudo users are prompted for root when connecting to wireless networks. I'd like to locate the commands used to add them to the approved commands list so that I can avoid giving users full sudo access; but have been unsuccessful in locating anything specific (Not sure if just adding some of the various network utilities would be sufficient ie. nmcli, nmtui, ifconfig, /etc/network/interfaces, etc.)

I appreciate any guidance that can be provided.

Setting up networking on Linux so that other's can connect with it, involves using SAMBA. Suffice to say, you need to setup a separate SAMBA password, to secure's access to files and folders. This password can be different from your OS SUDO password.
Learn about networking using SAMBA.

Hi StarTreker, thanks for replying; this doesn't involve SAMBA though. This is specifically when trying to connect to wireless it requires sudo permissions that I'm trying to enable non-sudo user perform.

Is this what you are looking for?

https://freeipa.readthedocs.io/en/latest/workshop/8-sudorule.html

Hi jgordon, that's definitely in the right direction. I'm specifically trying to locate what commands are being used by the gui when joining a new wireless network; that way I can assign those commands in FreeIPA to allow users to join wireless networks without contacting someone with sudo access to have them input their credentials.